EASTER ROCKY ROAD RECIPE!
Super adaptable recipe, make the chocolate base than add whatever chocolates or biscuits you have available. Leave out the marshmallows and add some dried fruit to make it tiffin!
No eggs or flour needed, no need to turn the oven on and perfect to make with children!
300g Dark or Plain chocolate
200g Milk Chocolate
130g Unsalted Butter
150g Golden Syrup
100g Mini Marshmallows
200g Digestive Biscuits
250g Easter Chocolates (Mini eggs etc)
8x8" Tin (or any baking tray or dish around the same size!
1. Line your tin with baking paper or clingfilm
2. Heat the butter and golden syrup in a saucepan on a medium heat until melted. Turn off the heat and stir through the dark and milk (chopped) chocolate. Keep mixing until it's all melted together, smooth and shiny. Put back on a very low heat and keep stirring if it doesn't melt completely.
3. In a large mixing bowl roughly break up your biscuits and add the Easter chocolates, saving a handful for decoration.
4. Pour in the chocolate mixture into the biscuits and stir well. Then add the marshmallows and stir well again until they are all coated.
5. Press firmly into the tin, making sure it's evenly spread.
6. Press in your Easter chocolates to the top firmly and sprinkle over your sprinkles.
7. Chill in the fridge for a few hours until completely firm.
8. Cut and enjoy!
#cake #baking #brownies #tiffin #rockyroad #easter #easteregg #easterbaking #quarantinebaking #QuarantineLife #selfisolation #workingfromhome #bakery #bakeathome #bakingwithkids #emilyskitchenbakes #cardiff #roath #cheatday #treatday #chocolate🍫 #slimmingworld #food #foodie #foodstagram #cardiffbaker #foodporn